By-laws and Letter Patent
Cedar Springs Community Club was formed in 1932 for the purpose of entering in the Flatt Agreement (General Building Scheme). The Club is a corporation without share capital under Part III of the Ontario Corporations Act. The Letters Patent and the By-laws are reproduced below. In addition, the Club has passed Rules and Regulations.
Click here to download a PDF of the Letters Patent